Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter Has Come

Winter is here. I am wearing sweaters, UGG shoes and my mountain style jacket and I still feel cold while driving a scooter. Welcome winter, please don't overstay.

During the days I am sleepy and lazy, my brain not especially active for multi-tasking. I am counting hours that are between me and my cozy home, with my cat and boyfriend. Home is such a comfy, nice place now, I could just stay there till spring.

Oscar, our cat tried to give us heart attacks yesterday though... little escapist cat Houdini silver ninja. Thanks God, we've found him after 8 hours, at 11 PM 2 floors above our apartment. If cat is so stressful, I can't imagine how it is to have kids.

I must say, I don't like winter in Taiwan. I like it quite a lot in Poland... I like all seasons in Poland for the first month, then I am getting bored and waiting for the change. In here though... there's nothing nice  in winter but the one week off for Chinese New Year, that I will spend in Poland anyway. Spring... I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment