Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ho ho ho

I just can’t believe it’s the end of the year already. Each year speeds up, and since 2012 was already pretty quick, I am worried how my time will pass me by later on.
I am starting to feel mortal. I am starting to feel that there might be no time for certain things if I won’t hurry up and get them. And though I am starting to slowly feeling this ticking, I am aware not everyone around me do, so I should not push it on them. Making some decisions based on „I will be too old soon” argument is not acceptable (to them at least). Memento morum is getting me, maybe because of the death of my classmate, very likely. It’s never the right time though to take action, and so I am waiting and waiting for this right time to come, wishing it will make those little life dreams come true. They’re not any special dreams really, and yet they might get very difficult.

Anyway, the workers company trip was quite ok, just the Karaoke in bus was painful on my head. Christmas then…

Oh, Christmas was good! I cooked a lot (cookies, tomato soup, cake, fish stew), I had good time in church, good time watching Christmas movies with D. and awesome Polish Christmas Eve’s Dinner with my Polish friends in Taichung. I got great books from D. too! Including the Game of Thrones cookbook! I must say, just to be with D. and other people I care for – it was one of best in my life. Too bad I was working during Christmas though :/

 
Darth Vader and Pirate Santa

Me, moderately fast on a go-cart



4 comments:

  1. You're amazing! And you really like writing :)
    I think that everyone worries sometimes... What a pity, that you and me worry more than the others :P
    /poziomka/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay, thank you! I do like writing haha:D
    I think we do worry about similar things at the moment. But it's nothing we can push through, huh? Good luck to us in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, comments from the office cannot be published.

    anyway, tomato soup for xmas sounds crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how is that crazy :D it's Polish flavour of my childhood, just like Christmas then!

      Delete